An Update to Our Community
This is an update to let our customers and community know the impact that the current events will have in regards to the Orders Impacting Restaurants that were put in place as of, April 30, 2020, which is further influenced by the Executive Order GA-18, put in place previously, as of April 27, 2020 by Governor Greg Abbott.
If you rather not read these Orders word for word yourself, they describe in full, the newly instated rules and regulations for businesses and establishments "relating to the expanded reopening of services as part of the safe, strategic plan to Open Texas in response to the COVID-19 disaster."
In order to be compliant with these orders we will be implementing the following:
- Seating is limited, because of this, though it is not required, we recommend making reservations ahead of time.
- Please keep groups to 6 people or less.
- Please arrive within a 10-minute window of your reservation, otherwise it will be forfeited.
- Guests may only be served if they have a designated seat, either at the bar or one of our tables (inside or patio.)
- Dining experiences are currently limited to 90 minutes in order to accommodate as many guests as possible.
- Please observe social distancing and avoid wandering, both inside and on the patio.
- If you, or anyone in your family has a fever, or isn't feeling well, please stay home to avoid affecting others.
Hours of Operation will be:
- Back to our usual Hours of Operation
*Until further notice.
These new times have affected everyone in one way or another, and we want to let y'all know that we truly appreciate all the support y'all have given us. We cannot wait to be able to thank y'all in person! Everyone stay safe and healthy, practice good hygiene, and we will all make it through this.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!